Memtest86 is a highly effective RAM test that can easily identify errors in various configurations. Over the long years of its existence, the program has fully proved the reliability of its testimony. It can be launched from almost any of the bootable media, supports almost any type of memory, and, accordingly, platforms for them.
• Supports 13 different RAM test algorithms
• Supports DDR4, DDR3 and DDR2 RAM
• Supports XMP – high performance memory profiles
• Supports UEFI – new graphics standard for BIOS
• Since version 5, MemTest86 supports x64
• Supports ECC RAM – memory error correction
• Supports secure boot
• Has a graphical interface, supports mouse and disk logging
• Supports foreign languages (Chinese, German, and others)
• Supports self-booting from USB or disk, no need for DOS, Linux or Windows
• Network (PXE) )boot
• MemTest86 7 supports dual bootloader (UEFI / BIOS). PCs that do not support UEFI will automatically download MemTest86 4.3.7
• MemTest86 7 supports dual bootloader (UEFI / BIOS). PCs that do not support UEFI will automatically download MemTest86 4.3.7.
• MemTest86 is a standalone program that does not require an installed operating system to run. It also doesn’t matter what OS you have installed: Windows, Linux, Mac. However, to create a boot disk, floppy disk or USB drive, you must use Windows, Linux or Mac.
• UEFI or BIOS platform
• Windows, Linux or Mac OS
• CD or USB flash drive Download MemTest86 Pro 10.3 Build 1000 (11.21 MB):