WinSnap is an excellent multifunctional tool for quickly taking a screenshot of a monitor and then editing it. This program saves both a classic screenshot of a rectangular window and a non-standard non-rectangular one. In addition, directly in this application, you can edit the resulting image: change the background, apply shadows, retouch, process the rounded edges of windows, and more.
In addition, there are additional effects such as inserting a watermark, rotation, scaling, color change, blur. Hot keys are conveniently configured to create a screenshot of the active window, the entire screen or a selected area. It is possible to save pictures in various formats – BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF. In general, WinSnap will help automate the work with frequent screenshots.
• Customizable screenshot options
• Applying various image processing effects
• Window transparency support •
Multi-object capture mode
• Web publishing and emailing •
Advanced saving and copying options
• convenient management.
• Program type: installation | portable
• Language: Russian/English/Ukrainian
• Treatment: performed
• Cut: other localizations, History.rtf, License.rtf, Readme.txt
• Optional: pickup settings file Settings.reg, auto-detect system bit depth
Changelog for WinSnap v6.0.3 ( March 31, 2023):
• Updated language files: German, Korean
• Fixed tooltip to show the correct option (Include Shadow -> Native Shadow)
• Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7 Download WinSnap 6.0.3 (4.7 MB):