RAR for Android is a complete archiver for creating RAR and ZIP archives and unpacking RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.
It’s no secret that with the help of archivers you can easily save more memory in your smartphone. One of the best representatives of this class of programs is RAR for Android. It is able to create ZIP and RAR archives, as well as unpack ISO, ARJ, GZ, BZ2, ZIP, 7z, TAR, XZ, RAR. In addition to standard archives, the program can work with ZIPX with BZIP2 and PPMd. The application has a function to restore damaged archives and a performance measurement function. Interesting features of RAR for Android include the fact that it uses several processor cores to compress data, significantly increasing the archiving speed. In addition to advanced functionality, the RAR archiver for Android has a convenient and simple interface. If you wish, you can always change the dark theme – Holo Dark to light – Holo Light.
Features and functions of the program:
• selection of the start folder;
• all types of sorting;
• file protection;
• division of archives into volumes;
• choice of compression ratio;
• Checking packed files for integrity. What’s new in this version:
2. File overwrite mode saved in extraction dialog with “Save settings” button is also applied in extraction commands invoked from context menu.
OS: Android™ 4.4 and higher
Interface language: multilingual/Russian Download RAR for Android Premium 6.22 build 116 Final (6 MB):