QuarkXPress CopyDesk is a content collaboration software that allows you to copy and edit images without changing the set layout. Once the page design is set, headings, subheadings, copy blocks, photographs, and graphics can be designated as new or editable components that writers and editors can add or tweak. The text can be changed; place, crop or rotate images; and additionally copy, thereby written for an exact fit. A single workflow for designers and production managers, as well as writers, editors and subject matter experts, reduces errors and streamlines the publishing process to meet deadlines.
Allows editing of certain components only.
Edit copy and images
To match QuarkXPress page layout accuracy.
between designers and editorial teams to shorten review cycles.
With a single automated workflow that makes publishing processes more efficient.
Benefits of QuarkXPress CopyDesk
Help designers and editors work together by reducing review and approval cycles and simplifying content creation and publishing. QuarkXPress CopyDesk makes it easy to view and edit copies and basic photo editing while maintaining the integrity of your page design. With the software, you can:
• Develop a single, automated workflow for more efficient content production and publishing by eliminating multiple review-approval cycles.
• View an accurate representation of the QuarkXPress layout, but only allow editing of specific components specified by the designer/design team.
• Support attributes such as style sheets, article geometry, hyphenation and alignment
• Edit existing copy, change titles, insert notes, post photos, and make basic edits to photos.
• Add headings, subheadings, and images, and exactly replicate the final QuarkXPress layout.
• View notes, track changes and content additions in the context of layouts, improving communication and collaboration between team members.
Set up automated workflows for accessing, viewing, and editing layouts.
View content in galley, full-screen, or WYSIWYG mode—or all three at the same time using split view.
Word Processor Compatibility
Work with Microsoft Word and other common word processors while maintaining colors, styles, and formatting.
Add a new copy to match your layout with unparalleled fidelity.
Place electronic notes directly in text that can move with content.
Use redline to track changes by giving team members a record of changes.
Import images in standard formats such as native PSD and AI.
Make basic edits to your photos, including cropping, scaling, and rotating.
OS: Windows 8.1 (64 Bit), Windows 10 Version 20H2 (64 Bit) or later, Windows 11 Download QuarkXPress CopyDesk 2023 v19.1.0 (918.7 MB):