RegCool is a free advanced registry editor. In addition to all the features that RegEdit has, RegCool adds many features that allow you to work with the registry faster and more efficiently.
- Multiple Undo/Redo – Undo history can be saved to disk and loaded at startup.
- Search and Replace – Find and replace registry keys, settings, and data with a fast search algorithm…
- Registry Comparison – compare registries between computers with fast speed.
- Snapshot of the registry – allows you to take a snapshot of your registry and compare it with the second, for example, after changes or installing a new program.
- Cut, copy and paste – it is possible to cut, copy and paste registry keys and settings.
- Drag and Drop – move and copy keys and registry settings by dragging…
- Backup and Restore – Complete registry backup and restore.
- Defragmentation – optimization of the registry by eliminating the fragmentation of registry files. Get ready to restart your computer.
- Favorite management – simple and flexible management of favorites.
- Multiple Local Windows/Registry Tabs – You can open registries, diffs, snapshots in multiple local windows or tabs.
- Protected registry keys – allows you to open protected registry keys when working with administrator rights.
-fixed bug with starting in 32-Bit Windows
-Added color to search term in search results
– Added Snapshot of Local Registry in Offline Mode, editing of .reg-Files in Offline Mode, optimized Offline Registry, DarkMode and optimized Command Line Support. See the Online Help file of RegCool for details
– Minor bug fixes.
– Minor GUI improvements
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, 32/64bit Download RegCool 1.331 + Portable (1.3 MB):