StartAllBack is a familiar program for us that brings back to Windows 11 a fully functional Start menu launch button. StartAllBack significantly improves the usability of the desktop and makes the new screen more organized and more convenient.
- The menu, button and settings are exactly the same as in Windows 7.
- A Windows session will always start from the desktop. Unlike other solutions, StartIsBack opens the desktop without delays and blinking of the Metro interface.
- Restores the main menu from Windows 7 with all the usual features: search, dragging icons, pinned and recently used applications.
- Allows you to solve the dilemma of two interfaces in Windows 11 by clearly separating them.
- Work programs will be on the desktop, and the new Start screen will only show apps from the Windows Store.
- You can turn your Start screen into Apps without having to manage both at the same time.
- It integrates into the system and does not install additional services or programs.
- Installation does not require additional utilities and can be done without administrative privileges. The main menu is completely localized to the system language, with the same names as in Windows 7.
- Allows you to customize the appearance and behavior of the Start menu and the Windows 11 interface: skins, button image, hot screen corners, and more.
Activation: done (diakov).
Additionally: check for updates is blocked, a key has been added to save the current program settings to the settings.reg file (for further use), the ability to pick up your settings from the settings.reg file has been added (should be in the same folder with the installer)
• Silent installation: /S
– Support for the Bing AI search button on the taskbar
OS: Windows 11 64-bit Download StartAllBack 3.6.5 for Windows 11 (1.53 MB):