Directory Monitor – this program allows you to track changes in specified folders by logging and displaying event notifications. It is also able to run programs on certain events. You just need to assign the folders that the program will monitor and, if necessary, set event filters.
From now on, all changes made inside the folder and its subfolders – creating, modifying, deleting, renaming or simply gaining access to files, will be immediately displayed in the main program window and in notifications near the tray, they can also be written to a log file. You can also set up filters, such as which files you are not interested in, set search patterns, and so on. Directory Monitor has a simple interface and Russian language support. To work, you will need .NET Framework 4 or higher installed.
• Real-time monitoring of modification, deletion, renaming, creation and access to files.
• Monitoring of local directories or shared network resources (including hidden / private access).
• Optionally, pop-up notifications whenever an event occurs.
• Options to detect all files in subdirectories and change file attributes.
• Optionally, execution of an application / script on a specific event.
• Keeping a log of all changes in a text file of your choice.
• Setting up filters for each tracked directory.
• Automatic update, backup – import / export.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019/2022 Download Directory Monitor Pro 220.127.116.11 + Portable (14.7 MB):