O&O DiskImage 17 Pro is a robust backup tool that creates a replica of your operating system or selected files and folders. When your system crashes or you accidentally delete some files, you’ll be relieved to have this backup.
Do you need trustworthy imaging and backup software to safeguard your data? There’s nothing better than O&O DiskImage Pro.
Keep your data safe with this robust program offering disk imaging, file backup, and recovery.
What’s even better? There is a new O&O DiskImage 17 Pro license giveaway where you can get a free copy of the software.
O&O DiskImage 17 Pro: What Is It?
With O&O DiskImage 17 Pro, you can create a full system backup, including all of your files, settings, and applications, using disk imaging technology.
We can create a system image or individual files and folders with this Windows program. And you don’t even have to turn off your computer to do it; you can back it up while it’s still booted up and running.
Support for a wide variety of file systems, straightforward setup and configuration wizards, and automatic notifications keeping you apprised of the status of your backups are just a few features that make it simple to safeguard your vital information with this potent tool.
Scheduled backups, differential and incremental backups, and real-time synchronization are all options.
In addition, O&O DiskImage 17 offers a wide range of recuperation choices, including the ability to create bootable media, recover partitions, and restore single files. The software offers full data security, including defense against malware and sophisticated encryption.
The highlights of O&O DiskImage 17 Pro:
- Create full and incremental backups of your entire hard drive or individual files and folders.
- To help you save space and maintain data security, it provides state-of-the-art compression and encryption tools.
- Using O&O DiskImage 17 Pro’s image mounting functionality, you can access your data without restoring the entire backup by accessing it through a virtual drive.
- Whenever there is a change in the backup’s status, you’ll receive an automatic notification.
- Back up your data to an external drive, a network drive, or the cloud.
- Support for dynamic disks and RAID systems.
How to Get a Free License for O&O DiskImage 17 Pro?
- Visit this giveaway page.
- The giveaway page will be in German; submit your email address and click the “Kostenlose…” (Request Free License) button.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly. Click the confirmation link within the O&O email you received.
- Soon, O&O Software will send you another email. They attach the license key and activation instructions to this email.
- Download the installer from: https://www.oo-software.com/en/download/
- Install the software once you’ve downloaded the installer[direct link].
Note: we should disregard the option to download the most recent version during installation.
- Launch the software and activate it using the details provided in the O&O email.