Internet Download Manager is a program for organizing file downloads from the Internet. There are various methods to speed up downloads, dynamic file segmentation and downloading multiple parts at the same time, using free open connections without reconnecting, and much more. Support for firewalls, proxies and mirrors, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization. Integrates into all popular browsers and automatically intercepts downloads.
Features of Internet Download Manager:
- Dynamic file segmentation that uses the halving rule
- Reusing connections that have finished downloading their portions of a file without additional login steps
- Configurable timeout and number of connections to customize IDM for your connection type
Unlike other accelerators and download managers, where files are segmented before the download starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process. In addition, Internet Download Manager reuses existing connections, bypassing additional connection and authorization steps to achieve better speed performance.
Type: installation | unpacking.
Command line switches:
- Silent installation of the regular version: /S /I
- Silent installation of the portable version: /S /P
- It is also possible to select a directory for installation: After all keys, add /D=%path% Example: installation_file.exe /S /D=C:\IDM
ОС: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 (32-bit / 64-bit)
– Fixed loading issues for several types of video streams
– Fixed bugs
Download Internet Download Manager 6.41.11 (10.11 MB):