Hetman Partition Recovery – the program recovers deleted files and data from partitions lost after formatting, restoring damaged disks using a step-by-step wizard. This is a reliable and comprehensive solution for cleaning disks and recovering deleted data. Hetman Partition Recovery recovers deleted files and folders, recovers data after formatting, damaged logical partition, recovers information from an inaccessible disk. The program recovers logical disks, partitions, fixes errors in NTFS, FAT file systems and fully recovers deleted data.
Features of the program:
• The utility combines the functionality of several programs for disk recovery.
• Hetman Partition Recovery hides from the user all the complexity of the data recovery process and fixes errors of damaged partitions, file systems, hard drives automatically.
• A detailed Russian-language help file and a built-in step-by-step wizard allows you to recover data even for an inexperienced computer user.
• The program does not write anything to the disk from which it recovers information.
• During the scan, the utility reads disk sectors and displays files on the fly that are available for recovery to the user.
• Hetman Partition Recovery allows you to save recovered files to any logical drive connected to the user’s system, burn them to CD / DVD media.
• The program can create an ISO image with recovered files, or upload them to a remote FTP server.
• The program is compatible with all storage media, including hard and external drives, USB flash drives and all types of memory cards for cameras, phones, including such as microSD, SDHC / SDXC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc.
• The utility works with 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows. Hetman Partition Recovery is compatible with all FAT (VFAT, FAT16, FAT32) and NTFS (3, 4, 5, 6) file systems ever created.
• The utility returns deleted files regardless of extension:
• Microsoft and Open Office text documents: DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, PDF, etc.;
• Digital images: JPEG, PSD, EPS, TIFF, PNG, etc.;
• Spreadsheets and presentations: XLS, XLSX, ODS, etc.;
• Compressed archives: ZIP, RAR, etc.;
• Video and audio recordings: AVI, DAT, MKV, MPG, VOB, MP3, etc.
• Hetman Partition Recovery recovers hard and external USB drives (supported interfaces are IDE, ATA, SATA, SCSI, etc.), as well as any other devices connected to the computer with a USB cable. The utility supports memory cards (SD, MicroSD, SDHC, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, etc.) used in Mp3 players, tablets, cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, DVRs, GPS navigators. The program works with USB solid state drives from various manufacturers (A-Data, Corsair, Goodram, HP, Kingston, LaCie, PhotoFast, PNY, SanDisk, Silicon Power, TDK, Team, Toshiba, Transcend, Verbatim, etc.).
Ease of use:
• The process of data recovery is very simple and takes place in 3 stages. By answering simple questions of the built-in “Wizard”, you will find deleted files in a few minutes. The program interface repeats the standard Windows Explorer window, which displays both existing and deleted files. The utility analyzes the contents of the disk and displays the files found for recovery to the user in the folder from which they were deleted. Interface, help file are fully translated into Russian. Recovering lost data using the program is easier than deleting it!
Data Recovery Algorithms:
• Files are stored as sequences of bytes written to the hard drive one after the other or randomly scattered across the drive. File system drivers store data about which sectors contain information with the contents of a file in a special table. When deleting files (“Shift” + “Del”) or emptying the Recycle Bin, the operating system marks the sectors in this table as free and available for writing new files. The utility analyzes the contents of the file table and provides access to remote files to the user.
File system structure:
• File system errors, virus attacks, physical damage, deletion or formatting of logical drives lead to complete or partial deletion of the file table. Any of these reasons will lead to the complete or partial loss of valuable information. The program finds file tables (current or partially deleted fragments of old tables) using all preserved system information (partition tables and their fragments, master boot record). Receiving the contents and service attributes of files, the program displays them to the user.
• Often the contents of a file are stored in their entirety on disk, and the information about where it is stored is overwritten by new files. “Signature analysis” recovers files based on their contents. When it finds a certain sequence of bytes on disk (for example, “49 49” or “4D 4D” for a TIFF file) that indicates the beginning of a file, the program reads and displays its contents for later saving. The uniqueness of the utility is that it combines all the above data recovery algorithms. The result of the program’s work exceeds the capabilities of most specialized laboratories for data recovery.
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP Download Hetman Partition Recovery 4.7 (42.2 MB):
Download portable program Hetman Partition Recovery 4.7 (44 MB):