AOMEI Backupper is a professional backup and restore software that is easy to use for most average computer users. The application supports system, disk and partition backup, system, disk, partition restore, disk partition cloning, etc.
With a friendly interface, users can easily master some of the professional data backup and recovery technologies. In terms of technology, AOMEI Backupper provides all the basic features for reliable backup and fast recovery of disk partitions, just like other backup applications. The uniqueness of this software lies in its support for VSS, a Microsoft technology that allows you to perform the data backup process without interfering with running applications. This is very efficient as the backup can be done while you are working.
Key features of AOMEI Backupper:
• Backup and restore files and folders.
• Data backup from the command line.
• Cloning disks and partitions.
• Ability to create differential and incremental backups.
• Ability to add comments.
• Compression and encryption.
• Splitting a backup file.
• Backup Scheme allows you to manage disk space.
• Combining multiple versions of an image into a single file.
• Create bootable media, which can be a USB stick or CD/DVD.
• Partition alignment to optimize SSD during recovery or disk cloning process.
• Checking the integrity of saved images.
• Removing unnecessary images.
• Windows PE Bootable media supports booting from EFI/UEFI.
• Full support for Windows 8.1 system.
• Backup system: With one click, we create a backup copy of all disk data, including system files and installed applications, without interrupting the system startup.
• Disk Backup: Backup hard disk, including MBR disk, GPT disks, external hard disks, USB disks and other storage devices that can be connected.
• Partitions and volumes from a backup: If you just want to back up a partition or volume, not the whole drive, this feature is your best bet. It can be used to back up one or more partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to a file.
• System Recovery: Easily and quickly restore the system partition and provide a bootloader after the recovery process is completed.
• Disk and Partition Recovery: Reliably restore an entire hard disk, partition or dynamic volume to its original state.
• Selective File Restore : Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without restoring the entire backup.
• Clone Disk: Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and also supports cloning a small drive to a larger drive, as well as copying a traditional hard drive to an SSD.
• Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplicate of a partition or dynamic volumes and transfer it exactly to another partition or volume.
• Incremental and differential backups: based on full backup, the software supports incremental or differential backups to use less time and save disk space.
• Using encryption and compression: You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When copying is in progress, specify an algorithm for compressing files to take up less disk space.
• Image File Checker and Explorer: Data integrity checks from image files to ensure backups can be restored successfully. Mount the image files on a virtual partition so that you can view the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
• Backup Comment and Splitting Backups: Add a comment to the backups so that the backups can be further defined and refined. You know exactly what the copy is or what it contains. Splitting backups can split a backup image file into proper sizes to fit the media.
• Create Boot Disk: You can create bootable media (such as CD or USB) to restore the system disk. This is useful for conditions where Windows cannot boot.
New in version 7.2.1:
[quote]——/quote] OS: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 including R2 Download AOMEI Backupper 7.2.1 Professional / Server / Technician / Technician Plus (132.4 MB):
Download portable program AOMEI Backupper 7.2.0 Technician Plus (233.2 MB):
Download boot disk AOMEI Backupper 7.2.0 Technician Plus EN/RU ( Linux/WinPE ) (576.9 MB):