Recover deleted files using Comfy File Recovery . The program recovers accidentally deleted files, information lost after formatting logical volumes on hard drives, USB drives and memory cards. The “Find Partitions” function in the program allows you to find and continue to recover files from a deleted logical partition.
• Recovers accidentally deleted files, regardless of type: documents, digital images, compressed archives, music and video; Recovers information that was lost after emptying the Recycle Bin and files that were deleted using the “Shift” + “Del” keys (without using the Recycle Bin);
• Recovers data that was lost after a quick and full format or complete removal of a logical drive; Supports the following file systems: VFAT, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS3, NTFS4, NTFS5, NTFS6 (including ADS recovery – alternative data streams and file recovery on compressed and encrypted partitions);
• During operation, the program reads only the media, without saving anything on it. The program allows you to create a copy of a partition or the entire media and continue restoring data from the copy. This completely eliminates the possibility of irreversible distortion of the information that will be restored;
• The program allows you to save recovered files to any logical partition connected to your system, burn them to CD or DVD, create an ISO copy with recovered data and save files on a remote server via FTP;
• The program allows you to view the contents of recoverable files, as well as search, filter and sort files found for recovery.
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP Download Comfy File Recovery 6.7 (41 MB):
Download portable program Comfy File Recovery 6.7 (40 MB):