Bulk Image Downloader is a program for downloading images from sites that are presented on the page as thumbnails, thumbnails from the gallery, bypassing all pop-ups and ads. It can also extract images from saved HTML pages or text files containing links and web pages where image links are in plain text. The program works with many popular photo services, including Photobucket, Imagecash, Imageshack, Megaupload and many others (more than 20 in total).
• Image Host support – BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites such as flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, imageshack, imagebam, etc.
• Social networking sites – BID supports downloading albums from sites such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter related hosts such as tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com,
yfrog.com full size images. This means that BID can work with most galleries automatically without the need for user configuration.
• Batch Download – Automatically download from huge lists of gallery URLs via the built-in spooler.
• Web browser integration – BID integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox and Chrome. Just right-click in your browser window and select “Open current page with BID”
• Web forum support – BID can crawl multi-page forum topics and quickly extract all image links
• Multi-page gallery download – BID can detect and download from the most popular multi-page web galleries.
• Password protected sites – BID asks for usernames and passwords if the website requires them.
• Video downloading – it’s not just for images – BID also supports downloading videos from directly linked video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, .mp4, etc.)
• Embedded images. In addition to searching and downloading full size images, BID can also download images embedded on a page.
• Sequential Image Filenames (fusker) – BID supports “ranked” URLs for sequential image loading.
• Image Verification – BID checks each image to make sure it was uploaded correctly. Wrong images are repeated automatically.
• Resume download – BID will resume downloading from where the connection was terminated.
• Multithreaded download – BID can download up to 50 images at the same time. Download these galleries quickly!
• Redirect permission. Some sites use image redirect “services” like imagecash, urlcash, etc. to display ads before redirecting to imagehost. BID automatically resolves these types of links.
• Filename resolution – BID will get the correct filename from image hosts that scramble filenames (where possible) such as imagevenue, imagefap.
• Generate filenames – optionally create custom ordered filenames for image hosts that encrypt filenames,
• Export galleries to HTML or BB code – quickly generate gallery code suitable for insertion into web forums.
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7
Type: installation / portable (from Dodakaedr)
Languages: Russian / English / Ukrainian
Cut out: other localizations
Additional: picking up the settings file Settings.reg
Note : portable version is not compatible with the installation version Download Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168 (28.9 MB):