SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free IP, SNMP and NetBIOS scanner with many different features. The program pings computers located in the local network and displays a list of shared resources (including system and hidden ones). The program allows you to connect shared folders as network drives, view them using Windows Explorer and filter the results obtained, and much more.
- Pings computers on the local network.
- Discovery of hardware MAC addresses (even through routers).
- Determination of hidden shared folders.
- Detection of internal and external IP addresses.
- Scanning TCP ports and SNMP services.
- Ability to connect network resources.
- The ability to run third-party applications on a remote computer.
- Export scan results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT files.
- Support Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and network messaging.
- Getting information on WMI.
– Added: Users can now associate related data with MAC or IP addresses such as device location and asset tag to facilitate tracking and management.
– Improved: Improved import of previously exported data with the ability to merge, add or replace existing data.
– Improved: Several minor UI elements have been redesigned to improve user experience and streamline workflows.
OS: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Download SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.1.6 (12.52 MB):