A common problem that we all often face is a bunch of “garbage” remaining in the system registry after installing various software on a computer. These are unnecessary files or folders on the disk, entries in the registry, etc. This can happen even if you correctly uninstalled the application with your own uninstaller. Soft Organizer is designed to solve this problem: it will allow you to completely remove unnecessary applications from the system.
Soft Organizer monitors all changes in the system and every application installation process. You can easily find out which file or registry entry was changed during the installation process. Using this data, Soft Organizer can completely remove the application.
Languages: Russian | English.
Treatment: carried out.
Command line switches:
• Silent installation of the version with the Russian interface: /S /R
• Silent installation of the version with the English interface: /S /E
It is also possible to select the installation directory: After all the switches, add /D=%path% Example: installation_file. exe /S /R /D=C:\Program
* Popularity is displayed instead of uninstall rating.
* Improvement of the algorithm for searching for traces of programs.
* More correct display of checkmarks under the dark theme.
* Bug fixed: programs installed with tracking were not displayed in the list of installed programs if they could not be removed using the standard uninstaller.
OS: Windows 11/10/8/8.1/Vista/7 Download Soft Organizer Pro 9.27 (14.39 MB):