With the MainConcept codec plug-in for DaVinci Resolve Studio, the entire production chain – from shooting, capturing and editing to playback – can remain in the same broadcast format. This speeds up your workflow and provides the reliability that MainConcept has built into the digital universe for nearly three decades. Creators can now easily render project timelines from DaVinci Resolve Studio to professional cameras from Sony, Panasonic and more.
HEVC encoding up to 8K
• Encode HEVC/H.265 Main and Main 10 at up to 8K resolution in the MP4 file format, which is widely used in OTT workflows and environments.
• GPU-accelerated encoding modes for NVIDIA RTX boards to dramatically improve performance without sacrificing quality
AS-11 UK DPP Rendering
• Supports AS-11 UK DPP SD (MPEG-2) and HD (AVC/H.264) project rendering with out-of-the-box SD and HD presets, including metadata processing, straight from the DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline.
• The included XML metadata template file can be modified to set all the descriptive metadata required to create AS-11 UK DPP compliant content.
• Compatibility with metadata
Professional camera formats and preset groups
• Supports a wide range of professional camera formats and preset groups including:
Sony XDCAM EX, HD and IMX and XAVC and XAVC-S
• Panasonic P2 DVCPRO and AVC Ultra (Intra and LongG)
• MP4 AVC (8-bit or 10-bit)
• MP4 HEVC (8-bit or 10-bit)
• MXF (AS-11 UK DPP SD or HD and RP2027 AVC-Intra)
• DVD (MPEG-2)
• Blu-ray disc
• Blu-ray UHD disc
• Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 11
• Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 or higher Download MainConcept Codec Plugin 1.4 for DaVinci Resolve (12.7 MB):