With Listary, you’ll never have to go through the tedious process of browsing through folders, finding the right filenames, and searching limited Windows menus again. Listary offers intelligent search technology so you can keep working without having to resort to cumbersome built-in Windows navigation. With a lightweight interface that doesn’t bog down your system or overwhelm system resources, Listary puts Windows Explorer on steroids. For advanced users, Listary integrates with your favorite tools like Total Commander, Directory Opus, XYplorer, Xplorer2, WinRAR, FileZilla and many more!
With just a few clicks, you can quickly and easily:
• Search your entire drive from any window or folder
• Quickly find any file you need with a few short keystrokes
• Instantly find and launch programs with a keyboard shortcut
• Copy or move files to any folder from any folder using simple context menu commands.
• Open a file with a specific program from anywhere
• Instantly move from the file manager to the target folder with a simple keyboard command.
• Create a favorites list of frequently used files and applications for quick access
• Right-click any search result to open the robust Action + Context menu.
• Quickly view your recent app and file history so you can pick up where you left off.
• Search the web with the Keyword Search Engine Listary.
• And much more…
• New: Application Integration Plugins
• Listary’s convenient features, such as quick switch, can now be enjoyed in more file managers and applications. You can now contribute integration plugins. Check out the details at https://github.com/listary/Listary.FileAppPlugin.
• Additionally, we provide a WinRAR plugin development example based on the open mechanism. Please check out the details at https://github.com/listary/Listary.FileAppPlugin.WinRAR.
• If you have any requests for the integration of new applications, you can develop plugins yourself or send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• New: WinRAR Integration
• We provide WinRAR integration, based on the open mechanism, and plan to continue increasing the number of integrated applications with the help of the community.
• New: “How to use Listary” Tutorial
• We added an interactive tutorial to help users understand Listary’s shortcut keys, search function, and folder Quick Switch feature.
• Improved: Quick Switch now remains open.
• Improved: Improve the stability of Ctrl-Ctrl.
• Fixed: Fix incomplete action list in Options.
OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 Download Listary Pro 18.104.22.168 (6.1 MB):