Leawo iTransfer is dependable software for transferring and backing up iOS data, and it works on both Windows and macOS.
It provides a means by which we can transfer data between iOS devices, iTunes, and personal PCs.
This software makes it easy to transfer up to 12 types of data and files between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), iTunes, and computers.
A license key for Leawo iTransfer, normally $19.95, is being given free as part of Leawo’s “2023 Spring Giveaway”.
Take advantage of the latest giveaway and begin enjoying the benefits of easy data transfer and backup.
How to Get a Free License Key for Leawo iTransfer?
- Visit this Leawo’s 2023 Spring Giveaway page.
- Just hit that large blue “Like US on Facebook” button.
- Next, click either the “Get Now” button with the Windows logo or the “Get Now” button with the MacOS logo, depending on your system’s operating system (OS).
- Now, please enter your name and email address and click the “Get It Now” button.
- The giveaway page will display the license code and link to download the installer.
- You can also check your email inbox for the license code. You will get an email from Leawo Software.
- Windows users can download the installer from here [37 MB], whereas macOS users can download the setup file from here [79 MB].
- Install the software.
- When you run the app for the first time, click “Help” on the app’s Main Window and choose “Register.”
- Next, enter the license code and hit the Register button.
About Leawo iTransfer
Leawo iTransfer provides perfect solutions for iPhone transfer, iPad transfer, and iPod transfer issues. We can use it to transfer many kinds of files among iOS devices, iTunes, and PCs.
This software is helpful for backing up iPhone, iPad, and iPod (touch) files to a computer. It makes the iPhone, iPad, and iPod as flash drives so that users can put anything they want into their iOS devices.
Moreover, Leawo allows users to manage the playlists of iOS devices and iTunes within the software.
- Transfer 12 kinds of files, like photos, music, videos, SMS, contacts, and so on between iOS devices, iTunes, and PCs.
- Backup iPhone, iPad, and iPod (touch) files to a computer.
- Music manager – Allows users to manage the playlists of iOS devices and iTunes without limits.
- Supports the latest iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod), iOS, and iTunes.
- Back up or restore iPhone contacts.