EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees– a utility that allows you to look at the screens of computers connected to the network. This way you can keep an eye on your employees. In addition, you have the opportunity to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. You can record the screen of a remote computer even if you are not monitoring them. When employees need instructions, you can show them your desktop. To increase efficiency, the console now includes several tools that can be used on all or only selected remote computers. When you need attention, you can send a message to employees’ computers and/or block a remote computer. Communication uses encryption. The app works over the Internet, LAN, WLAN or VPN. The agent can be installed remotely.
• Showing a general picture of the activity of remote computers.
• Full control over the remote computer with the mouse and keyboard.
• Displaying computer screens as a table.
• Computers can be organized into groups (eg departments).
• Recording screen images of remote computers.
• Show desktop of your computer.
• Shutdown, restart, suspend the remote computer.
• Screen saver management.
• Scaling the remote screen to natural size.
• Display of connected users.
• Blocking of selected computers.
• Automatic connection to a remote computer (optional).
• The settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
• The connection to the remote computer is password protected.
• Access to monitoring is password protected. If several users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
• Several monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer. Possibility of monitoring from different points.
• The application can optionally use an encrypted connection.
• The agent can be installed remotely.
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP Download EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees Professional 5.8.22 (50.9 MB):