DxO FilmPack is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture and DxO Optics Pro. Also available as a standalone application. DxO FilmPack gives digital images the style of the most famous photographic films: colors – and grain!, including Kodachrome, Tri-X, Velvia, have been analyzed and reproduced so that they can be applied to all your pictures with one click. DxO FilmPack mimics the vibrant, rich colors of Kodachrome 64, the soft grain of Tri-X, the delicate skin tones of Astia.
DxO FilmPack makes it easy to give any digital image the style of photography shot on black and white or color film, including reproductions of the legendary films used by the great photographers of the last century. The package is easy to use and is based on changing the main characteristics of the original image, as close as possible to the reaction to light and color of the original film, then applying the grain to give the characteristics of the film. Of course, DxO FilmPack makes copies without changing the original images, which can then be saved and used for other films.
- New effects for unlimited creativity: Give your photos an even more personal touch by applying various effects such as vignetting, textures, frames and lighting.
- Over 80 authentic film visualizations and 38 creative visualizations.
- The poetry of color film is applied to digital photographs.
- Original effects: toning, color filters, textures, vignetting, blur.
- Additional settings: hue, saturation, lightness, darkening, brightness, micro contrast, cropping.
- Standalone application and plug-in for DxO Optics Pro, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements®, Adobe Lightroom® and Apple® Aperture®.
- Batch image processing.
- Customizable templates.
- Printing images.
- Import/Export presets.
- Polaroid effects, reproducing the softness of Fuji REALA film for portraits, Kodak Tri-X grain effects.
- Combining color reproduction in one shot with grain in another, adding filters.
- High-quality display of color, saturation, contrast and grain of analog photography on digital photographs.
- Simple, intuitive and user-friendly user interface, adding effects in a few clicks.
- Fast and easy photo editing.
• Windows® 10 version 1809 or higher (64 bits and still supported by Microsoft), Windows 10 version 2004 or higher recommended
• Intel® Core™ 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel® Core™ i7 4th generation or higher, AMD Ryzen™ recommended)
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• 400 MB or more available disk space
Скачать программу DxO FilmPack 6.9.0 Build 11 Elite (544,9 МБ):
Download portable program DxO FilmPack 6.9.0 Build 11 Elite (607.7 MB):
Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.15 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor Download DxO FilmPack 188.8.131.52 ELITE Edition U2B macOS (715.8 MB):