Directory Opus is a file manager with many different features. The program is designed to replace Windows Explorer, thereby making working with files more convenient and providing many new features. The program provides convenient functions for managing files, supports working with archives, accessing FTP, working with graphic images and music files.
An important difference between Directory Opus and other file managers is the interface, which by default looks something like a standard Windows Explorer, which will be familiar and convenient for most users. Concerning the interface, it is worth noting the full customizability of the menu, panels and hot keys.
• Package Directory Opus initially focused on easy work with a large number of files in different folders. When installed, it completely replaces the built-in Explorer, allowing you to quickly open Opus windows by double-clicking on the desktop or via the context menu. Each Opus window can contain either one or many panels, displaying the same folders in a different view or different folders in the system.
• The user interface, matured over many years of development, is the trump card of the Opus suite, offering the greatest possible flexibility. Here you can add links to folders, drives, and other places where folders can be stored. The Opus package also makes it much easier to create, view, and extract archives. In addition, full-fledged work with FTP servers is supported, including copying files from one site to another.
• According to the developers, those who once mastered Directory Opus will never return to the standard Windows Explorer, especially since the product is constantly being improved based on user feedback and current trends. Version 10.1 brings many new features to Directory Opus users, including an updated view of file activity, improved handling of archives in various formats (including 7Zip), and new search and filter functions in file lists using the built-in Windows search engines.
• The program has a built-in FTP client, which is simple and easy to use. With it, you can easily exchange data with remote servers. Directory Opus also has tools for backing up files. The program uses a moderate amount of system resources and can be loaded along with the operating system. As a result, it gets a rather powerful and thoughtful file manager, which is much more pleasant to work with than with the standard Windows Explorer.
• When copying files, a copy queue is now supported so that different operations running at the same time do not interfere with each other. A new tab for displaying metadata provides convenient viewing and editing of all additional properties in files. Support for “Libraries” in the Windows 7 environment now allows you to open access to such libraries for users of previous versions of Windows – XP and Vista. In addition, a number of novelties have been implemented in folder navigation.
• Makes navigation and file management more convenient and efficient
• Tabs allow you to keep multiple folders open at the same time and quickly switch between them
• Integrated viewers allow you to view many file formats
• Viewing and editing file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc.)
• Advanced search, sorting, grouping, and filtering has never been easier
• Color-coded files and folders make them easier to visually search
• Batch file renaming includes option for fully scripted renaming using metadata
• Support for Zip, 7 zip, RAR and many other archive formats
• Print or export folder lists, copy files to clipboard
• Quick and easy calculation of folder sizes and checksums
• CD/DVD burning support
• Fully customizable interface (menus, toolbars, hotkeys)
• File synchronization and duplicate search
• Media viewing, image file conversion
• Built-in slideshow function
• Built-in FTP client, support for SSL and SSH/SFTP
• Built-in SMTP client (sending files via e-mail)
• Command language for automating operations
• Efficient modern design
• and much more. ..
OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and Server Download Directory Opus Pro 12.31 Build 8459 x64 (48.2 MB):
Download Directory Opus Pro 12.23 Build 7655 (x86/x64) (65 MB):