Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics software widely used by designers in various fields of digital graphics, illustration and printing, in the development of all kinds of multimedia resources such as printed materials, web content, interactive media, videos and mobile applications. .
Changes in version 2023:
- Partial overlap of objects using the “Weave” function. You can now rearrange or overlay text, shapes, and objects to create an overlapping pattern in your illustration.
- Publish Illustrator documents for review (Beta). Publish for Review allows you to create a publish link where stakeholders can provide feedback, even without an Adobe account. You can automatically receive feedback in Illustrator so that you can reply to it, resolve issues, and send updates to the same link—all within the same review cycle.
- Preserve format when pasting text between Illustrator and InDesign. Now you can copy any text from InDesign and paste it into an Illustrator document with style, formatting, and effects intact.
- Automate Illustrator workflows with Quick Actions. Newly added to the Overview panel, Quick Actions let you perform complex actions with a single click. Use the list of recommended quick actions to instantly give your text a retro/neon glow effect or an old fashioned look. You can also convert hand-drawn sketches to vector images or recolor images using quick actions.
- Additional compatible formats for exporting 3D objects. Illustrator allows you to export 3D objects in GLTF and USD formats, which are widely compatible with Adobe Substance 3D and other 3D applications. You can import assets into your favorite 3D editing and enhancement applications.
- Improved performance when hosting files with multiple links. By hosting files or images in PNG format, the time to load and open files was noticeably reduced.
Treatment: carried out.
OS: Windows 11/10 64bit Download Adobe Illustrator 2023 27.3.1 (1.83 MB):