VidCoder is a program with which you can extract videos from DVD/Blu-ray discs, as well as transcode videos. HandBrake is used as a coding tool.
There is batch processing of files, the ability to add subtitles to videos in SRT format, adjust encoding parameters (cropping images, setting resolution, inserting and setting video filters), change frame rate, quality, select video and audio codecs, sample rate, etc. There are built-in
presets . Presets can be imported or exported as an XML file.
• MP4, MKV
• Fully integrated encoding pipeline: all in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
• H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
• Encoding with hardware accelerated with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
• AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD pass-through • Target
video bitrate, size or quality
• 2-pass encoding
• Decoding, detelecine, deinterlacing, rotation, reflection, chroma smoothing, color space filters
• Powerful batch encoding with simultaneous encoding
• Customizable selectors to automatically select audio and subtitle tracks, destination, titles, and more.
• Instant preview of source code
• Creates small encoded preview clips
• Pause, resume encoding
Type: installation / portable (from Dodakaedr)
Languages: Russian / English / multilingual
Treatment: not required
Cut out: nothing
Additional: picking up the VidCoder.sqlite settings file
OS: Windows 10 and 11 – 64-bit | NET Framework 6.0 Download VidCoder 8.25 (33.1 MB):