Global Mapper is a versatile program that allows you to view, convert, transform, edit and print various maps and vector datasets.
Your data can be loaded as layers, or as a scanned topographic map for a 3D view of the area. The program can work in real time, downloading data from a GPS receiver connected to the computer. Global Mapper supports a huge number of formats, has many different tools and options. With its help, you can calculate the distance from one object to another, bring the contours of the image, adjust the contrast and much more.
• Support for viewing major data formats
• Direct access to DigitalGlobe, TerraServer-USA, WMS and other sources
• Support for viewing 3D landscapes
• Clipping, redesigning and merging any combination of raster and elevation data
• Digitizing new vectors with the ability to move them
• Compatibility with GPS devices via computer serial port or USB port
• Support for conversion between a large list of design systems and source data
• Export to vector and raster data
• Graphical correction of any JPG, TIFF or PNG image and save the results to a new image
• Create contours for any combinations of elevation data
• Loading and displaying JPG images with embedded EXIF position data
• Support for NASA World, Google Maps, Virtual Earth
• And many more features
OS: Windows 11/10 (64-bit version) and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 Download Global Mapper Pro 24.1 Build 022423 (490 MB):